Hello fashionistas! Today were talking about how on point the Pantone Color Institute fall color report is! Every season the Pantone Color Institute evaluates the colors shown by fashion designers in their collections at New York Fashion week. Their top 10 official fall colors from New York are listed above. Keep scrolling to see how these colors are incorporated in our dresses here at Sophia’s!
Sophia’s Pantone Fall Fashion
- Gorgeous floral print dress will have you looking like you just got off the run way! This dress incorporates colors: neutral gray, navy peony, grenadine and ballet slipper.
2. Stunning two piece dress colored shaded spruce with hints of ballet slipper, golden lime and grenadine. Feel confident and fashionable in this little number.
3. Queens of floral and all things fashionable this dress is for you! This dress incorporates marina, autumn maple and ballet slipper.
4. How fierce is this sparkly to piece gown? Color butterum ombred to turquoise.
5. Calling all flower children. We have the dress for you! Gorgeous ballet slipper and tawny port colored flowy dress.
What’s your favorite fall color to wear?
Leave us a comment below!
(Writer: Madison Crosley)